About the Complex
SeaPoint features one mile of deepwater frontage on the main shipping channel with no height restrictions, direct access to Class I rail, and existing commercial routes to I-16 and I-95. With a rich history in industrial manufacturing, the site's existing infrastructure and utilities will result in immediate and long-term savings for co-locating companies.
SeaPoint features direct access to Class I rail, existing commercial routes to I-16 and I-95, and deepwater access with no height restrictions. With a rich history in industrial manufacturing, the site's existing infrastructure and utilities will result in immediate and long-term savings for co-locating companies.
Entire site is a Federal Opportunity Zone
- Direct rail access to CSX, switch to NS
- Existing utilities and infrastructure
- 30 MW substation, low cost steam generator, natural gas, wastewater treatment, and potable water
- Existing connectivity to interstate and commercial routes
- Deepwater berth at 42’ (to be deepened to 47’)
- No height restriction on shipping channel
- Commitment to environmental conciousness
- Existing 100,000 SF warehouse
- Existing 60,000 R&D facility
Download the SeaPoint BrochuresClick Here to Download
About our Location
Companies in Savannah flourish thanks, in part, to the city’s superior infrastructure and logistics. In fact, Logistics Today named Savannah 'the most logistics friendly city in the nation' three years in a row, and Area Development Magazine named Savannah 'Top 5 for Best Cities with Port-related Intermodal Sites.'