Explore one mile of river frontage.
Explore 600 developable acres.
About the Complex
SeaPoint Industrial Terminal Complex is located along the Savannah River at the first berth encountered when entering the Port of Savannah. With ±600 usable acres of land, a mile of deep-water access with no height restrictions, and existing rail, utilities, and infrastructure, SeaPoint offers unique and substantial savings for its partners.
With a rich history in industrial manufacturing, the site’s existing infrastructure and utilities will result in immediate and long-term savings for co-locating companies.
Historic photo from the 1950s
- The entire site is a Federal Opportunity Zone
- Direct rail access to CSX, switch to NS
- Existing utilities and infrastructure
- A 30 MW substation, steam generator, access to LNG, wastewater treatment, and potable water
- Existing connectivity to interstate and commercial routes
- Deepwater berth at 42’ (to be deepened to 47’)
- No height restriction on shipping channel
- Commitment to environmental conciousness
- Existing 100,000 SF warehouse
- Existing 60,000 R&D facility
Explore the Possibilities: Download our Site BrochureClick Here
About Our Location
“Companies in Savannah flourish thanks, in part, to the city’s superior infrastructure and logistics. In fact, Logistics Today named Savannah ‘the most logistics friendly city in the nation’ three years in a row, and Area Development Magazine named Savannah ‘Top 5 for Best Cities with Port-related Intermodal Sites.”