Explore one mile of river frontage.
Explore 600 developable acres.
Explore sustainable shared services.
About the Complex
SeaPoint is located along the Savannah River at the first berth encountered when entering the Port of Savannah, featuring ±600 usable acres of land, a mile of deep-water access with no height restrictions, and existing rail, utilities, and infrastructure.
SeaPoint’s geographic location, site layout, and innovative shared services model result in substantial savings and efficiencies for its partners.
With a rich history in industrial manufacturing and a modern commitment to sustainability, the site’s existing infrastructure and utilities will result in immediate and long-term savings for co-locating companies.
Historic photo from the 1950s
- The entire site is a Federal Opportunity Zone
- Commitment to green industrial practices
- 47' Deepwater frontage
- No air draft restriction on shipping channel
- Direct rail access to CSX, switch to NS
- Existing utilities and infrastructure
- A 30 MW substation, steam generator, access to LNG, wastewater treatment, and potable water
- Existing connectivity to interstate and commercial routes
- Existing 100,000 SF warehouse
- Existing 60,000 R&D facility and Cleantech Incubator
Download our Site BrochureClick Here
A New Type of Industrial Site
We strive to create an industrial eco-system that encourages world-changing innovation, promotes environmental sustainability, and welcomes community partnerships, allowing each company on-site to focus on their core business and operate as efficiently as possible.
About Our Location
“Companies in Savannah flourish thanks, in part, to the city’s superior infrastructure and logistics. In fact, Logistics Today named Savannah ‘the most logistics friendly city in the nation’ three years in a row, and Area Development Magazine named Savannah ‘Top 5 for Best Cities with Port-related Intermodal Sites.”