Explore the Cleantech Campus at SeaPoint
The core of the campus: 60,000 SF R&D Building
Anchored by a state-of-the-art 60,000 square foot Research and Development building, the Cleantech Campus @SeaPoint is designed to encourage innovation and creative synergy. The two-story R&D building will serve as the hub of the new creative campus co-located with existing industrial activity, with an existing solar farm, steam-driven electricity generator and green space located onsite.
“Our goal is to offer a collaborative, supportive environment for the people who are revolutionizing the sustainability of commercial activity, specifically in the manufacturing and logistics industries.”
Reed Dulany III, President and CEO of Dulany Ind.
- Free office space for one year
- Heavily discounted utilities and internet
- 24/7 security
- Access to lab space formerly used for R&D by a pigment manufacturer
- Free parking
- Shared conference room
- Common kitchen
- Educational programming and mentorship opportunities
- On-site solar farm and steam-driven generator
- Green space
- Close proximity to downtown and the East Savannah industrial corridor
Ready to join us?Sign up today
For additional information or press inquiries, please contact Corporate and Community Affairs Director Carmen Bergman at email@example.com.